I was born in Patras, Greece.
- 1975: Graduated from the law school of Athens Kapodistrian University.
- 1975-1977: I served the Air Force as a reservge officer.
- 1977: PhD on European Rights - Sorbonne (Paris).
- 1977: PhD on Political Sciences.
- 1980: Manager of the Greek Commerce Chamber of Paris.
- 1981-1985: Marketing Manager in Jean Claude de Luca.
- 1985: Start my own Fashion House in Paris and the creation, evolution on men underweare
- 1987: A collection of women underware and swimsuits. Also a full men collection.
- 1988: Men and women jeans collection.
- 1994: Female perfume, the "Sculpture", produced Lancaster.
- 1995: Male perfume, produced by Lancaster, the "Sculptupe".
- 2001: Female Collection - "Rock & Glamour". Very youthful. Meets great success.
- 2002: Home-wear - Activewear - Underwear - Bathing suits. Male and Female Collection.
- 2003: Maison Collection.
- 2004: Shirt Collection.
- 2004: Jean Collection.
- 2004: New Collection includes leather wallets, belts, handbags, organizers.
As a costume maker I was appointed by:
- The Paris Opera House, at Bordeaux, Montpellier and Louxemburg.
- Also with the ballets of Monte Carlo and the modern ballet of Geneva Festival.
- I have worked with - Eric VU An Jean Charles Gill, Pier Paolo Coss, Lorca Massine.
- Opera: Salome, Ariande on Naxos, Magic Flute, Lucia di Lamermoor, etc.
- Ballet: Adam Miroir, Don Chichotte, Helectra (Theodorakis), A.Zorbas (Theodorakis),
Cabaret (Takis Zaharatos).
- Theatre: Prima Donna (Mimi Denisi).